Dear Valued Client,
With the increasing news and concern regarding “COVID-19”, Integrated Axis wants to ensure our clients we are monitoring the developing situation and have our continuity plan in place to provide you uninterrupted service in any type of contingency situation.
Above all, we value the health and safety of our employees and clients. We are closely following all recommendations regarding workforce precautions for COVID-19. Our team is equipped to work securely, 100% remotely if needed.
Our continuity plan includes the following:
- Having our employees take extra cleaning precautions when working with equipment.
- Implementing rules and tips for illness prevention.
- Encouraging any staff member who may be symptomatic to stay home and focus on their wellness.
- Onsite Service – While we DO NOT anticipate any need to fully suspend onsite services, to help us be considerate of everyone’s health and safety we are working to limit onsite visits to only essential service needs.
- Remote Work Assistance – If you would like to request remote working setup for yourself or anyone on your team, please email email@example.com.
We will continue to monitor the news and any reports or requirements from the CDC and local, state and federal governments. Our focus, dedication, and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique times. We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions and concerns.
Integrated Axis Technology Group
We have implemented remote capabilities for our team and can work securely, 100% remotely if needed. We have designed our business around continuity and don’t anticipate any significant service disruptions.
We have the ability to set you and your team up to work remotely as well. If you would like to request remote work setup for yourself and/or any members or your team. A technician will review your setup and needs, and make sure everyone is prepared.
We will update this page frequently with news and information.